get help with info & pricing
We are dedicated to keeping you safe and where you want to be; at home living the life you love. Our management is available to you 24 hours a day to ensure your every need is met; your every concern is taken care of. Our General Services package includes assistance with everything for Daily Living, Care Management, Transportation and Specialty Services.
Activities of Daily Living
- Bathing and Dressing Assistance: We help get you up and ready for the day, every day.
- Walking and Transfer Assistance: We assist your walks and transfers, using assistance devices and proper techniques to avoid falls.
- Medication Management: We keep track of your medication schedule, so that you don\'t have to.
- Toileting Assistance: We help with toilet transfers so that you stay safe in the bathroom.
- Personal Hygiene: We can assist with shaving, oral hygiene, and hair care.
- Meal Planning and Preparation: We\'ll plan and make healthy and nutritional meals for you daily.
- Housekeeping and Laundry: Light housekeeping and laundry services will help keep your home neat and tidy.
- Care and Companionship: Our caregivers provide conversation and friendship, and encourage social activities.
- Safety and Supervision: We identify and address potential safety concerns in your home and ensure that it is a safe environment for you.
Care Management Supervision
- Caregiver and Family Introduction with every new caregiver: All caregivers are introduced so that you get to know them, just like you, we don\'t want strangers taking care of you.
- Family Liaison for Client Care Plan: Your family will be involved and informed in every aspect of your care.
- Safety and Care Oversight: Safety and care procedures are monitored constantly.
- Change of Condition Monitoring: Should there be any change in your condition and alternate types of care are needed, we will make the necessary changes.
- Re-Hospitalization Prevention: If you\'ve recently been in the hospital, we will work with the physicians to ensure follow-up guidelines are followed.
- Blood Pressure Monitoring: Your blood pressure will be monitored on schedule and any changes will be noted to your physician.
- Medication Coordination: Medication dosages and refills will be coordinated with the prescribing physician and the pharmacy.
- Diabetes Care Oversight: Insulin levels are monitored on a regular schedule.
- Hospice Care Coordination: Should hospice care be needed, we will arrange the transfer and see to everything being taken care of.
We will drive you to destinations within your local area.
- Doctors Appointments: Transportation to and from doctor appointments.
- Grocery Shopping: We will do the grocery shopping for you!
- Social Activities: We will accompany you to social activities in your local area in your car or our wheelchair van if wheelchair transportation is required.
get help with info & pricing