A caregiver will check on you every hour during the day and evening to see that you are safe and do not need immediate assistance.
- 24/7 Multiple Shift Care: Round-the-clock care with hourly checks to see that you are safe and do not need immediate assistance.
- 24 Hour Home Care: As a person requires more care, our home care agency can help you increase from 8 to 12 to 24 hours of care. Even at 24 hours of home care, there are different levels of care a family might want.
- One caregiver each day: They work a full 16-hour day, with breaks, followed by 8 hours of sleep in the client\'s home.
- Two caregivers each day: They work in 12 hour shifts. The evening caregiver stays awake through the night for constant care as needed.
- Weekends & Holidays: There are no lapses of care during/over the weekends and holidays. A caregiver will continue to check on you during these days.
- Affordable Hourly Rate: Hourly caregiving rates are affordable and will not break your budget.
- Temporary or Long Term Care: We offer temporary or long-term care, depending on your needs.